2022 Nightly Rates
|Ocean View Rooms||Non Ocean View |
Rooms & Suites
|Ocean View Apartment
|March 31 - April 28||$119 - $219||$109 - $169||$219|
|April 29 - May 26||$155 - $249||$119 - $199||$249|
|May 27 - June 9||$215 - $319||$169 - $279||$309 - $329|
|June 10 - June 30||$259 - $369||$185 - $319||$399 - $419|
|July 1 - Sept 4||$319 - $435||$229 - $409||$495 - $515|
|Sept 5 - 17||$259 - $369||$189 - $315||$379 - $399|
|Sept 18 - Oct 6||$209 - $319||$145 - $265||$315 - $335|
|Oct 7, 8 & 9 |
Indigenous People's Day
|$249 - $355||$179 - $319||$385 - $405|
|Oct 10 - 20||$129 - $249||$119 - $199||$225 - $245|
|Oct 21 & 22|
|$199 - $319||$155 - $229||$299|
|Oct 23 - Nov 12||$119 - $229||$109 - $169||$229|
Spring and Fall dinner package information will be available by the end of January.
Guests may make reservations now and change them to a package later, if desired.
UPDATED POLICIES, please review:
- Due to ongoing pandemic and staffing uncertainties, daily housekeeping will not be provided during our 2022 season. We will provide fresh towels and other necessities as needed. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
- Cancellations made with fourteen  or more days’ notice will be refunded all but $30. Date changes made with fourteen  or more days’ notice will have a $30 fee. Cancellations or reservation changes made less than 14 days prior to your arrival date will be charged one night’s rate. Early check-outs and cancellations received on the day of your arrival will be charged in full. If you find you are unable to keep your reservation, we encourage you to send family or friends in your place.
- Check-in time is 3:00pm. Check-out time is 11:00am.
- Due to limited availability, parking is strictly limited to one vehicle per reservation. Please contact us before your arrival for information on local pay lots if you must bring a second vehicle. If you expect to arrive before 3:00pm, please call us that morning to check availability of early parking. On the day of departure, cars must leave the property by noon. If you are moving to the beach for the day, we recommend moving your car by 10:00am in order to find a space.
- Room rates are based upon two guests. Additional guests aged 7 and older: $20/night in season, $15/night off season.
- Sea Chambers has one designated smoking area. Smoking is not permitted anywhere else on our property. The smoking of marijuana is not allowed anywhere on Sea Chambers property, including the designated smoking area. The storage of marijuana is not allowed in guests’ rooms as the odor remains for a significant period of time. Guests who disregard these policies will be required to leave immediately without refund, and will be charged an additional $250 cleaning fee plus the cost of one night’s rental.
- Pets are not allowed. Guests who disregard this policy will be required to leave immediately without refund, and will be charged an additional $250 cleaning fee plus the cost of one night’s rental. Please call or visit our website for information on service dogs.
- Our pool and hot tub are open from mid-May through mid-October.
- Our Quiet Time is from 9:00pm to 9:00am each day. Guests should contact our Night Manager immediately with any issues.
- Sea Chambers is committed to giving every guest the best possible stay. For this reason, please note that all areas of Sea Chambers and included amenities are for the use of registered guests only. Thank you for your cooperation.